Warren Dell opened on 2nd July 1949 and is a one form entry school catering for children from the age of 2 to 11 years of age.
Warren Dell was the first Junior and Infant school to be erected on the South Oxhey estate with 600 children on roll. The first Head Master was Mr C. Warburton who started teaching children at Warren Dell in May 1949. When the school first opened the Junior children only attended school for half days due to very high numbers - 360! Warren Dell was given its name due to the high number of rabbits in the area!
The school is set in pleasant and spacious grounds. It has two playgrounds, a large playing field and other grassy areas surrounded by mature shrubs and trees.
Each class has their own page which shows the curriculum for this year and some of the activities they have experienced.