HOW WILL I BE INVOLVED IN DISCUSSIONS ABOUT MY CHILD’S EDUCATION?
- Parents are involved as soon as staff raise concerns.
- Half termly mentoring sheet sent home with information regarding both academic and social progress with the opportunity for feedback.
- Termly parents evenings.
- End of year reports with the opportunity for feedback.
- Children on the SEN register have termly target review meetings with parents, the SENCo, class teacher and, if appropriate, the child.
- Parents of children with an EHCP will be invited to an annual review
If you have a complaint about the provision for your child, in the first instance please contact our SENCO (Kellie Barton - firstname.lastname@example.org).
Further information on the complaints procedure can be found here.