HOW WILL I BE INVOLVED IN DISCUSSIONS ABOUT MY CHILD’S EDUCATION?
- Parents are experts with regards to their children and we never underestimate this.
- Parents are involved as soon as staff raise concerns.
- Half termly mentoring sheet sent home for children in Years 1-6 with information regarding both academic and social progress with the opportunity for feedback.
- Formal meeting with class teacher in Autumn and Spring Term.
- Detailed end of year reports with the opportunity for feedback.
- In addition to parents evenings and half-termly assertive mentoring progress sheets, children on the SEND register have termly target review meetings with parents, the SENCo, class teacher and, if appropriate, the child.
- In addition to half termly assertive mentoring progress sheets, termly target reviews and parents evenings, parents of children with an EHCP will be invited to an annual review
If you have a complaint about the provision for your child, in the first instance please contact our SENCO (Kellie Barton - firstname.lastname@example.org).
Further information on the complaints procedure can be found here.