HOW WILL I BE INVOLVED IN DISCUSSIONS ABOUT MY CHILD’S EDUCATION?
- Parents are involved as soon as staff raise concerns.
- Half termly mentoring sheet sent home with information regarding both academic and social progress with the opportunity for feedback.
- Termly parents evenings.
- End of year reports with the opportunity for feedback.
- In addition to annual parents evenings and half termly assertive mentoring progress sheets, children on the SEND register have termly target review meetings with parents, the SENCo, class teacher and, if appropriate, the child.
- In addition to half termly assertive mentoring progress sheets, termly target reviews and parents evenings, parents of children with an EHCP will be invited to an annual review
If you have a complaint about the provision for your child, in the first instance please contact our SENCO (Kellie Barton - firstname.lastname@example.org).
Further information on the complaints procedure can be found here.