TOGETHER EVERYONE ACHIEVES MORE
WELCOME TO WARREN DELL PRIMARY SCHOOL
Warren Dell is a school where everyone feels welcome and accepted. A family of inquisitive learners who achieve well, experiencing success and who enjoy finding out more about the world around them and the role they have within it.
Our aim is to give your child every opportunity to develop their abilities to the full, to create a happy and caring atmosphere where your child can learn. There is an exciting and stimulating environment including outdoors where she/he will be encouraged to investigate, discover and create. We want to promote good health and fitness. We ensure we value the cultures and languages the children bring to school while developing their awareness of the wider world. We put every effort into ensuring our children become confident, considerate citizens and promote the fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs.
As part of the Agora Learning Partnership we are building a community of learners across the Trust where staff and children have opportunities to learn together. We pride ourselves on treating every child as an individual and work in partnership with our parents and community.
At Warren Dell we aim to provide a curriculum for our children which will enable them to:
- Understand the world around them
- Enjoy learning
- Realise their potential
- Provide a stimulating and caring environment
- Encourage children to develop self-respect, self-esteem and self-discipline
- Enable them to understand fair isn’t equal, fair is everyone getting what they need to be successful
- Encourage partnerships between school, parents and the community
- Encourage an awareness and understanding of the world around us and respect and tolerance for the wider community
- Encourage an awareness of the importance of a healthy lifestyle including exercise
- Develop lifelong skills of assertiveness, self-confidence, problem solving and communication are developed