HOW WILL YOU HELP ME TO SUPPORT MY CHILD’S LEARNING?
- Parents are invited to phonic, maths and behaviour workshops to see the strategies teachers use within school and which can also be used to support children at home.
- Weekly newsletter will outline the topics your child will cover during the next week
- During target setting meetings, strategies for both school and home to use will be discussed and agreed.
- Half termly mentoring sheet sent home with information regarding both academic and social progress.
- Half termly coffee mornings held by the SENCo and inclusion team.