Ofsted and Performance Data
Please find below our most recent Ofsted reports and relevant information from the Department for Education Performance Tables.
Summary of key findings for parents and pupils
- This is a good school.
- Pupils achieve well and make good progress. Attainment is rising and progress is accelerating.
- Teaching and learning are good and sometimes outstanding.
- Excellent pastoral and academic support for pupils enables them to make good progress, sustains positive attitudes to learning and enhances their well-being.
- The curriculum is rich and broad. It develops pupils’ basic skills well. Topics are exciting and based on pupils’ interests and enthusiasms.
- Pupils’ behaviour is good. They are eager to learn, and feel safe in school.
- The school has a strong commitment to staff development in order to further improve the quality of teaching and raise pupils’ attainment.
- The very effective senior leadership team has been highly successful in communicating its members’ vision for the school through their relentless drive for improvement.
- The governors know the school very well. They robustly hold it to account for how well pupils are doing.
(OFSTED, JANUARY 2014)
The last Ofsted Inspection was carried out on 11th December 2013. The Report issued in January 2014 can be viewed here.
As inspections now take place at short notice, the views of parents are important to us and the inspection team. Please click on this link and complete the online survey.