Ofsted and Performance Data
Please find below our most recent Ofsted reports and relevant information from the Department for Education Performance Tables.
Summary of key findings for parents and pupils
Warren Dell continues to be a good school. There is enough evidence of improved performance to suggest that the school could be judged outstanding if the inspector was to carry out a section 5 inspection now.
- Pupils thrive here.
- Pupils enjoy the rich, well put together curriculum. Leaders make sure pupils are thoroughly prepared with the knowledge and skills they need by the end of Year 6. They achieve well.
- (Adults) make sure that learning builds on what pupils already know and can do.
- Leaders make sure that pupils succeed at reading and become fluent readers.
- Pupils with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) access the same ambitious curriculum as their classmates and achieve well.
- Pupils behave well.
- The school's culture builds pupils' character and feeds into pupils' aspirations.
- Trustees and members of the academy governing board play their full part in sustaining and building onthe high quality of education and care pupils receive.
- Safeguarding is at the top of everyone's agenda.
(OFSTED, JANUARY 2022)
The last Ofsted Inspection was carried out on 15/26th January 2022. The Report can be viewed here.
As inspections now take place at short notice, the views of parents are important to us and the inspection team. Please click on this link and complete the online survey.